We continue on with the ranking of songs as we hit the top 200 with #210-191:
210. Son of Man (Tarzan)
This song performed by Phil Collins as Tarzan grows up with his ape family is a fun song to showcase Collins.
209. No Way Out (Brother Bear)
This sad ballad that is heard while Kenai confesses to Koda about what happened to his mother is an emotional song once again showcasing Phil Collins.
208. A Lack of Education (The Fox and the Hound)
This basic song sung by Big Mama to try and teach Tod that he and Copper can’t be friends is a fine enough song.
207. Another Believer (Meet the Robinsons)
This is another fairly basic song that is heard as Lewis continues to develop a machine that will help him remember his mother.
206. The Tummy Song (Winnie-the-Pooh)
This simple and fun song that Pooh sings as he prepares himself some honey perfectly embodies everything you need to know about Pooh.
205. Happy Go Lucky Fellow (Fun and Fancy Free)
The second half of the opening song is a fun and basic song to showcase Jiminy Cricket and open the film.
204. A Most Befuddling Thing (The Sword in the Stone)
This is another fairly basic song that Merlin sings to Arthur about life while they are squirrels.
203. He Mele No Lilo (Lilo and Stitch)
This song that we hear as the film opens is a fine song to showcase the Hawaiian culture and set the tone of the film.
202. Katrina (The Adventures of Ichabod and Mr. Toad)
This simple song to introduce the audience to Katrina is another solid showcase for singer Bing Crosby.
201. My Favorite Dream (Fun and Fancy Free)
This simple song that the harp sings to lull Willie to sleep is a beautiful showcase for the singer.
200. Peace on Earth (Lady and the Tramp)
We kick off the top 200 with this simple song that is performed to open the film.
199. Trashin’ the Camp (Tarzan)
This fun song that has no singing, but rather various noises turned to music is a good piece for the animals.
198. Streets of Gold (Oliver and Company)
This fun song that the strays sing as they prepare for the day ahead is a good song to showcase their talent.
197. Welcome (Brother Bear)
This is another fairly basic and fun song as we see Kenai get accepted by the bears and get even closer to Koda.
196. The Journey (The Rescuers)
This simple and haunting song that is performed during the opening credits is a solid ballad showcasing the singer.
195. The Court of Miracles (The Hunchback of Notre Dame)
This fun and somewhat scary song is a good song performed by the jester as they prepare to kill Quasimodo and Phoebus.
194. Barking at the Moon (Bolt)
This simple song that is performed as Mittens teaches Bolt how to be a normal dog is a fun song to keep the film moving along.
193. Song of the Roustabouts (Dumbo)
This rough and tumble song that is sung as everyone is preparing for the circus is a good song for the film.
192. A Rather Blustery Day (The Many Adventures of Winnie-the-Pooh)
This simple song that Pooh sings on his way to his thoughtful spot is a basic and fun song for Pooh to sing.
191. Alice in Wonderland (Alice in Wonderland)
We continue the trend of having opening songs for these early films and this one might be the best of them all.
That concludes this portion of the list and next week, we roll on with #190-171.