It’s time once again to continue unveiling the list of the Disney songs as I will now reveal #130-111:
130. Your Mother and Mine (Peter Pan)
This sweet song that Wendy sings to the boys about the importance of mothers is a pretty nice song for her.
129. Dalmatian Plantation (One Hundred and One Dalmatians)
This quick song that Roger comes up with on the fly to sing about their future is a fine song to close out the film.
128. Everything is Honey (Winnie-the-Pooh)
This song that Pooh sings as he has these visions of honey everywhere is a fun song for Pooh to sing.
127. I’ve Got a Dream (Tangled)
This big song that Rapunzel and all the ruffians in the bar sing is a fun song to have for the film.
126. Know Who You Are (Moana)
This powerful song that Moana sings as she restores Te Ka to Te Fiti by returning her heart is an emotional moment for her.
125. The Wonderful Thing About Tiggers (The Many Adventures of Winnie-the-Pooh)
This simple song that Tigger sings around everyone about himself is a fine and fun song for him.
124. When I Am Older (Frozen II)
This song that Olaf sings while in the woods may not be as memorable as his other song, but it is still a fine song for him.
123. Love is a Song (Bambi)
This song that is performed as the film begins is a fine and pretty song to serve as the opening for the film.
122. A Girl Worth Fighting For (Mulan)
This song that the soldiers as they fantasize about what will await them after the war is a fun and simple song.
121. In a World of My Own (Alice in Wonderland)
This song that Alice sings as she dreams of being in her world is a fine and pretty song for her.
120. When We’re Human (The Princess and the Frog)
This song that Tiana, Naveen, and Lewis sing as they head off to meet Mama Odie is a fun song for the three of them to sing.
119. That’s What Friends are For (The Vulture Song) (The Jungle Book)
This song that the vultures sing as they pledge their friendship to Mowgli is a fun song that is ruined in the end by Shere Khan.
118. Two Worlds (Tarzan)
This song that is performed at the beginning of the film where two tragedies take place is a powerful song to showcase Phil Collins.
117. Heaven’s Light/Hellfire (The Hunchback of Notre Dame)
This pair of songs sung by Quasimodo and Frollo about Esmeralda is a perfect contrast of the two men and their views.
116. Let Me Be Good to You (The Great Mouse Detective)
This song that starts as a ballad and turns into a dance number is a fine and solid song for the singer.
115. What Makes the Red Man Red (Peter Pan)
While probably not appropriate for today’s audience, this is still a fun song that the Indians sing as they form a friendship with Peter and the Lost Boys.
114. Whistle While You Work (Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs)
This fun song that Snow White sings while she and the animals clean up the dwarfs’ house is another good showcase for Adrianna Caselotti.
113. Fixer Upper (Frozen)
This fun song that the trolls sing as they tell Anna all about Kristoff and think they are in love is an upbeat and nice song.
112. Winnie-the-Pooh (Winnie-the-Pooh)
This updated version of the classic opening song for 2011 is a fine showcase for Zooey Deschanel.
111. Winnie-the-Pooh (The Many Adventures of Winnie-the-Pooh)
Sometimes the original is still the best as evident here with this song still being one of the more recognized openings to a film.
That concludes this portion of the list and next week, we get into the top 100 with #110-91.