We finally crack into the Top 100 of this list as we unveil #110-91 of the greatest songs in Disney history:
110. My Furry Friend and Me (The Emperor’s New Groove)
This song that is played during the closing credits of the film is a fine and solid song to showcase Sting.
109. The Best of Friends (The Fox and the Hound)
This nice song that Big Momma sings as Tod and Copper become friends is a good song for the moment.
108. A Star is Born (Hercules)
This song that is performed at the end of the film where everyone gets their happy ending is a fun song to close out the film.
107. Sing Sweet Nightingale (Cinderella)
This interesting song that contrasts between Cinderella and her stepsisters is a fine showcase for all three of them.
106. We Know the Way (Moana)
This powerful song that is performed as Moana learns the truth of her ancestors is a fun song to showcase the Polynesian culture.
105. Arabian Nights (Aladdin)
This basic song to open the film is a fine and solid song for the peddler to sing to set the stage.
104. My Own Home (The Jungle Book)
This pretty song that the village girl sings as Mowgli becomes smitten with her is a fine song to showcase the singer.
103. The Phony King of England (Robin Hood)
This song that the townspeople sing to make fun of Prince John is a fun and catchy song for the film.
102. Sugar Rush (Wreck-It Ralph)
This fun and upbeat song serving as the theme song for “Sugar Rush” is a catchy song performed by AKB48.
101. Steady as the Beating Drum (Pocahontas)
This song that is performed by the Native Americans as we are first introduced to them is a good contrast to the arriving English settlers.
100. Tomorrow is Another Day (The Rescuers)
We officially kick off the top 100 with this simple and nice song that is heard as Bernard and Miss Bianca fly to New Orleans with Orville.
99. A Guy Like You (The Hunchback of Notre Dame)
This song that the gargoyles sing to cheer Quasimodo up and show that he is worthy of Esmerelda is a fun song for them.
98. Mother Knows Best (Tangled)
This song that Mother Gothel sings to keep Rapunzel from leaving the tower is a fine song to show off her manipulation skills.
97. The Walrus and the Carpenter (Alice in Wonderland)
This song/story that Tweedledee and Tweedledum tell to Alice is a unique upbeat song for what ends up being a pretty dark story.
96. The Mob Song (Beauty and the Beast)
This song that is performed as Gaston rallies the villagers against the Beast is a powerful and intense song for this portion of the film.
95. Little April Shower (Bambi)
This nice and simple song that is performed while it is raining in the forest is a perfectly fine background song for the film.
94. The Second Star to the Right (Peter Pan)
Originally written for Alice in Wonderland as “Beyond the Laughing Sky”, it now serves as a fine intro song for Peter Pan.
93. I Wonder (Sleeping Beauty)
This song that Aurora sings while she is in the forest and catches Philip’s attention is a fine showcase for Mary Costa.
92. Topsy Turvy (The Hunchback of Notre Dame)
This fun song that is performed during the Festival of Fools is a catchy and solid song to celebrate the festival and crown Quasimodo the King of Fools.
91. Heffalumps and Woozles (The Many Adventures of Winnie-the-Pooh)
This trippy song that is played as Pooh dreams about monsters stealing his honey is a fun and catchy song.
That concludes this portion of the list and next week, we creep closer to the best of the best as we unveil #90-71.