The Titans are back and plum to the very depths of wrestling despair as they journey boldly into one of the WWF’s very lowest periods. You don’t know man, you weren’t there.
On the docket:
11-27 ROGERS CORNER: JIMMY SNUKA WWF TV
12-04 ROGERS CORNER: DON MURACO WWF TV
12-11 ROGERS CORNER: BACKLUND/GILBERT/SKAALAND WWF TV
12-18 BACKLUND/GILBERT vs SENZA/MARTIN WWF TV
12-18 ROGERS CORNER: JOHN STUDD/FRED BLASSIE WWF TV
12-25 JOHN STUDD vs EDDIE GILBERT WWF TV
12-28 PEDRO MORALES vs DON MURACO IC TITLE MADISON SQUARE GARDEN
12-28 BOB BACKLUND vs SUPERSTAR GRAHAM WWF TITLE MADISON SQUARE GARDEN
12-28 JIMMY SNUKA vs RAY STEVENS MADISON SQUARE GARDEN
– With Titans morale at an all-time low dredging through the quagmire, will all four members make it to the bitter end?
– To what extent had Vince Sr tapped out completely by December 1982?
– In-depth analysis of … the mechanics of the Big John Studd bodyslam challenge.
– Gorilla Monsoon continues to be a dick to Vinnie Jr on commentary.
– They are lumberjacks, and they’re okay.
The Pro Wrestling Only Network features great shows you can find right here at Place to Be Nation. By subscribing on iTunes or SoundCloud, you’ll have access to new episodes, bonus content, as well as a complete archive of all shows on the Network!
For more on the great family of podcasts at Place to Be Nation, click here.