Join Parv, Pete, Kelly and Johnny as they travel back in time to look at the state of WWF wrestling in the late 70s through the early 80s. Along the way they also make pit stops in Portland, St. Louis and other territories to cover their history, angles and differences from other promotions of the time. They discuss the prominent matches and promos of the era and leave no stone unturned as they talk through wrestler bios, psychology, and jobber matches. The cherries on top are some of the funniest commentaries and best wrestler impressions you’ll ever hear!
Support Place to Be Nation!
Popular posts at PTBN
- The SmarK Rant for SummerSlam 2014
- SummerSlam 2014 Live Blog
- Where the Big Boys Play #65: Great American Bash 1991
- Place to Be Podcast Episode 328: Mailbag with Scott Keith #3
- Place to Be Network: SummerSlam 2014 Reaction
- The Inbetweener
- PTBN SummerSlam Rewind Series: SummerSlam 1992 w/ Steve Corino
- SummerSlam 2014 Preview
- The Five Count: Top Heel Turns
- Brad and Chad’s SummerSlam Rewind Special: Ranking the SummerSlams
- RT @DMcG4881: What a train wreck of an show we recorded tonight! Is @KINGCorino really going 2 find me a lady? Stay tuned @Place2BeNation #… about 2 minutes ago from Twitter for iPhone
- New @realkevinkelly Show tomorrow w/ @RAYMONDxROWE & #Summerslam fallout... Qs for Ray or KK use #AsKKevin about 11 hours ago from Twitter Web Client
- RT @StevenGrahamTWS: A new sub-series on PWSS. Untitled, it will be like TWS, but focus on a feud instead of a particular wrestler. Thought… about 12 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone