Join Parv, Pete, Kelly and Johnny as they travel back in time to look at the state of WWF wrestling in the late 70s through the early 80s. Along the way they also make pit stops in Portland, St. Louis and other territories to cover their history, angles and differences from other promotions of the time. They discuss the prominent matches and promos of the era and leave no stone unturned as they talk through wrestler bios, psychology, and jobber matches. The cherries on top are some of the funniest commentaries and best wrestler impressions you’ll ever hear!
Support Place to Be Nation!
Popular posts at PTBN
- Pro Wrestling’s Disease of More
- Parv’s Guide to Bob Dylan’s Albums
- The Cowboy Goes to Class – WCW Fall Brawl 1994
- PTBN’s World Cup of TV Characters – Knockout Round Three, Day One
- Night of Champions 2014 Preview
- Place to Be Podcast Episode 334: Network Watch Party – WCW Monday Nitro – 9/4/95 & 9/11/95
- Feeney’s Flashback: WCW Monday Nitro 9/11/95
- Scott & Justin’s Vintage Vault Refresh: The Big Event
- PTBN’s World Cup of TV Characters – Knockout Round Three, Day Two
- PTBN’s World Cup of TV Characters – Knockout Round Three, Day Three
- RT @JasonLaCanfora: Pats escape. But it was ugly and they needed some luck. Penalty took tying TD off the board and Wilfork ends up with pi… about 13 minutes ago from Twitter for iPhone
- RT @chrisskreager: @fangsbites Typical Patriots need a flag to save their bacon on a day Brady stunk about 13 minutes ago from Twitter for iPhone
- RT @jasonrmcintyre: Holy shit he said this?? RT @thebiglead: Ray Lewis: "There's some things you can cover up ... some things you can't." h… about 3 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone