Parv, Johnny, Pete and Kelly watch another WWF show from 1980. On the docket tonight:
08-16 HARLEY RACE vs RICK MCGRAW CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING
08-23 LARRY ZBYSZKO vs IVAN PUTSKI PHILADELPHIA SPECTRUM
08-23 ANDRE THE GIANT/PEDRO MORALES vs LOU ALBANO/AFA PHILADELPHIA SPECTRUM
08-23 KEN PATERA vs GORILLA MONSOON PHILADELPHIA SPECTRUM
Also on this show:
– Focus on commentators, including in-depth discussion of: Vince McMahon, Gorilla Monsoon, Lance Russell, Gordon Solie, Jesse Ventura, Jerry Lawler, Dutch Mantell, Bob Caudle, Joey Styles, David Crockett, Jim Ross, and many other commentators
– Bios for Rick McGraw and “humanitarian of the year” Kal Rudman
– Talking point 1: “Killing the piledriver”
– Talking point 2: Were more people watching wrestling before or after Vince’s took over the WWF?
– Talking point 3: To what extent should babyfaces always stick to the rules?
Don’t miss out on the entire Titans of Wrestling archive, including directions for finding the show on iTunes here.