On this episode of PTBN Clotheslines & Headlines, Steve Wille, Nate Milton, Glenn Butler and a series of special guests run through the latest in the world of wrestling! The following topics were discussed in this episode:
- WWE Financials: Brandon Howard (Fightful.com)
- How does Network revenue and profit compare to the PPV model?
- Is there a need to change on-screen product if company is succeeding financially?
- Drawing power of individual superstars
- Elimination Chamber recap
- Smackdown’s increased use of women’s wrestling
- Changing of the guard at top of the card
- Ring of Honor: Brad Woodling
- Roster and office personnel in flux
- State of independent wrestling contracts
- Bullet Club Japan vs. Bullet Club USA
- Season 16 Finale Recap
- National Pro Wrestling Day
- A secret season?
- Can any other company pull off time-jump storylines?
- The Eye of Tyr, Introductory Course
So, join the conversation but be sure to avoid the lariat on this edition of PTBN Clotheslines & Headlines!
You can find Clotheslines & Headlines, plus other great shows on the Place to Be Nation Wrestling feed on iTunes by clicking here. These shows are also on Stitcher. You can also check out our dedicated podbean page and download an app directly to your mobile device.